Sunday, April 1, 2012

Namaste Waffles

I first tried Namaste Foods' products last month.  They were dirt cheap ($3.99 a bag) at Home Goods (of all stores) and that was a deal too good to pass up!  The company is fantastic for the allergic and intolerant community - their dedicated facility is free of gluten, wheat, soy, corn, potato, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy and casein!!!  I have become hooked on their products.  Their brown paper bags contain normally twice as much product as similar products - at a lower price.

When I tried their waffle mix, I fell in love.  In mere minutes with my waffle iron, I was able to make a waffle that tasted better than the ones I would wait around 30 minutes in line for in college.  All you need is the mix, eggs, oil and water or rice milk.  Mix and pour into the waffle iron.  Couldn't be easier!  I ate one and then froze the rest, separated by wax paper.  In the morning before work, I simply threw the waffle in the toaster and instant breakfast!  Faster than pouring a bowl of cereal!  Need more reason to try their waffles?  I made them for my dad and sister and it got the sister seal of approval: "You don't even know these are gluten free!"

Another reason I am now in love with Namaste Foods - several of their mixes are sugar free.  I've made some delicious muffins and kept them fructose free and super tasty by mixing in some poppy seeds.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,

    Email at info@bardsbeer.com. Let's get Bard's at a couple of the GIG meetings that you mentioned at the Chicago GF Expo.

    Brian

    ReplyDelete